Interior design encompasses a whole myriad of behind-the-scenes components and activities in order to enhance the interiors of the built environment in residential and commercial properties. Design companies have various ways of achieving this.
From initial consultation with our client, right through the design, manufacture and installation of the finished product on site, At Home can procure all the elements required for a successful interior, thus ensuring complete peace of mind. The following outlines some of the key elements in this process:
At Home Interior Design Consultants tailor their services to suit clients' individual needs and aim to exceed expectations, both with original design solutions and with customer care and attention.
- Compilation of detailed brief and site survey
- Design concept and spacial planning
- Scaled plans and elevations, with visuals if required
- Electrical layouts for lighting schemes. Home automation and future-proofing also available
- Appointment of architects, surveyors, structural and service engineers, and liaison with planners, where required
- Selection, sampling and procurement of furniture, sanitary-ware, cabinetry, joinery, fabrics, wallpaper etc
- Budget preparation, management
- Instruction of professional subcontractors
- Project scheduling, co-ordination and management on and off site
To discuss your interior design requirements please contact us